1. Life is good.
2. Every meal is a feast.
3. Every moment is golden.
4. Work is more fun than fun.
5. Love is all there is.
6. Expectations/intentions influence the result.
7. Gratitude is the highest form of prayer.
8. All life is one/There are no others.
9. All true benefits are mutual.
10. Hand washes hand. (Gurdjieff)
11. There is a reason for everything.
12. Everything is on schedule.
13. There is no plus without a minus and no minus without a plus. Gurdjieff
14. What you do is what you are. Lao Tzu
15. We assess ourselves by our intentions; others assess us by our actions.
16. One who has a "why" can endure any "how." Nietzsche
17. What you give is what you get. Nature is a very strict accountant!
18. Life is not a problem to be solved but a mystery to be lived.
19. When we serve the creation, we serve the creator. Sufi Lore
20. There are no sacrifices; only opportunities to serve. Buddhist Saying
Nothing is always so. This too shall pass... So
(Sources: Various Zen, Sufi, Hasidic, Christian, Hindu masters of the past and present. They supplied the pearls; the compiler, the string.)